• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Huion Kamvas 22 not working with Photoshop 2022 (version 23.0)

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Photoshop updated to the newest version, version 23.0, and now my Kamvas 22 pen pressure is not recognised with PS. The Kamvas itself recognises pen pressure in it's own settings, but in PS it doesn't recognise it.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I'm working on a Macbook Pro (Big Sur) with a Huion H610Pro, pen pressure is working in the PenPressureTest application, but has stopped working in Photoshop since the update. Could it be a bug in v23.0 maybe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I ended up having to follow a tutorial to remove a specific file, and iot seemed to work. Apparently with the new update that file is obsolete. https://mediapeanut.com/how-to-fix-photoshop-pen-pressure-not-working/ This is what I used to fix it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines