Huion tablet moves instead of drawing

New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an issue with my Huion Kamvas 13 tablet where sometimes the move tool activates on its own and I end up moving the canvas when I'm trying to draw. I know there have been many posts with the same issue, but they're all from 2018, and the solution that's given is for Windows while I have a Mac.

It's actually not selecting the move tool, rather acts as though I'm holding down command. I have one of my tablet hotkeys set to "B" and when the cursor was acting up and I tried to switch it back to brush via that hotkey, the color balance panel opened. Since the shortcut is "command+B" for that panel, it seems my pen "holds down" command sometimes. I didn't see any other posts that had that realization and I'm wondering if my issue is therefore different. Any solutions for Mac?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems the latest updates from Adobe messed up whit tablets. I have a Huion 16 pro and after a while when I try to move my canvas for some reason The software push me to the left, like I try to make 1 step to the right and it forces me to do 3 to the left (near it's exponential), and when I try to use the lasso tool it does a multi-point selection when I only click once... I spend over 3 hours with my computer remote, several installations and they didn't manage to fix it.  Forget it, Adobe product are not made to work with tablet, every new version comes with a new issue regarding tablets and pens.
My tips? Try to get your workflow in Clipstudio paint or Affinity Design/Photo (and they are one-time purchase) 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

im having the same issue with mine, i have command+z and it will "hold" on command and its kinda random what stops it. Did you ever find a solution?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines