On hungarian keyboard layout, the key right of "P" is "Ő", which replaces "[" of english keyboards.
When I press this button, it is registered as a press of "P", which prevents me from assigning a shortcut to this key.
There are other key changes that might not work correctly.
It might be a good idea to base keyboard shortcuts on key position, not character (for example, the default decrease/increase brush size shortcuts are completely invalid on hungarian layout, as they would be AltGr+F and AltGr+G).
Why is this valuable:
Though I haven't looked through all the shortcuts, there are probably many more broken, and it would take a long time to fiddle with the shortcuts until there are not conflicts just because I'm not using english layout.
Photoshop version: 22.5.1
Platform and OS: Windows 10 19043.1288
* Set keyboard layout to hungarian
* Select the brush tool
* Press the "]" button (second right of "P")
* Press the "[" button (first right of "P")
* When pressing "]", brush size increases
* When pressing "[", brush size decreases
* When pressing "]", nothing happens
* When pressing "[", the pen tool is selected (a keystroke of "P" is registered)