• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am in the process of editing 10,000s pf photographs for an research archive. ahave happily used PS

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not want to edit on Ipad nor do I want my thousands of photos in the cloud. How do I avoid both the cloud and iPad ads coming up and interupting the flow of my work? I have been a happy adobe user since the days of the panda BUT I AM ABOUT READY TO GIVE IT UP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please read this (in particular the section titled "Supply pertinent information for more timely and effective answers”):

https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community/community-how-to-guide-tips-amp-best-practices/td...

What is the problem exactly? 

One can perfectly well work on local media with Photoshop – it just needs to verify the license occasionally (30 days or thereabouts usually, depending on the license model). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines