• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am try to installation Adobe Protoshop thenit force to trial version. But I already register License

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am try to installation Adobe Photoshop then it force to trial version. But I already register License

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Maybe try uninstalling Photoshop, using the drop-down in the Creative Cloud app (see screen shot), then running the Adobe Cleaner Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems  (use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems before reinstalling Photoshop).

Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 09.58.33.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2017 Apr 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe try uninstalling Photoshop, using the drop-down in the Creative Cloud app (see screen shot), then running the Adobe Cleaner Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems  (use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems before reinstalling Photoshop).

Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 09.58.33.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I get messages from the adobe website that the applications I have on my device are not licensed but they are already licensed and it becomes very annoying

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines