• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i am trying to get layers 3 and 5 also to show but they wont show unless i deactive layers 1 2 4 6

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i cannt make all layers see able and they wont layer unless i turn layer 1 2 4 6 off and then it will only show 3 or 5 and i dont know how to merge them all togheter, can someone help me with this. i dont know waht i am doing wrong. i also would love to make the clean picture an pathstyle tattoo with clear and solid lines but i dont know how to do that.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

@Dante Darie25984053m4xi 

I'm not sure that merging groups will help. Try this first: 

You are hiding the contents of Group 4, so we have no idea what is in that and can't address it.

The layers in Groups 1 and 2 have masks that reveal portion of the image and allow the images underneath to show through.

The layers in Groups 6, 3, and 5 have masks that are solid white and show only the contents of the current layer, hiding the contents of the layers underneath.

(Groups 6 and 3 also hav

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Dante Darie25984053m4xi ,

Right-click on the group you wish to merge in the Layers panel and choose Merge Group.

Let us know how you go

mj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Dante Darie25984053m4xi 

I'm not sure that merging groups will help. Try this first: 

You are hiding the contents of Group 4, so we have no idea what is in that and can't address it.

The layers in Groups 1 and 2 have masks that reveal portion of the image and allow the images underneath to show through.

The layers in Groups 6, 3, and 5 have masks that are solid white and show only the contents of the current layer, hiding the contents of the layers underneath.

(Groups 6 and 3 also have a filter from the Filter Gallery on a portion of the image.)

To reveal what is on the lower layers, paint with black on the layer masks for the layers in Groups 6 and 3. You may or may not need to touch up the Layer Masks for in the layers for Groups 1 and 2, and we have no idea about the hidden Group 4.

• Use the Brush tool
  • Stay on the Layer Mask (not the image)
  • Use pure black and white: type "D" to confirm, then "X" to switch.

janee_0-1662485096286.png

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Jane, it worked what you said and i got to finish my piece.

here is the result if interested

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome, @Dante Darie25984053m4xi , I'm happy to help.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines