• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't log out of Photoshop

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to get my other account up on photoshop, but I get the prompt to pay, i try to log out via the help tab, but it doesn't do anything, what can I do?Screenshot 2023-02-13 114726.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try a sign out on the Creative Cloud app, instead of Photoshop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have creative cloud anymore, and I can't redownload it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well... it's Creative Cloud that handles accounts, logins, logouts and more. So we need to fix this missing Creative Cloud.

- you say you "don't have it any more". What did you do to get rid of it?

- you say you "can't redownload it". Why? What happens exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Amy28384223tg6l 

What is your OS and version of Photoshop? It may help us if you go to Help menu > System Info > Copy, then paste the entire contents into a Reply window.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2023 Dec 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

when i use neural filters it says i need to sign out and sign back in but i cant sign out on photoshop however i can on creative cloud so i sign out then back in and i still get the same pop up 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you actually using a CC (Creative Cloud) version of Photoshop? Please let us know your Photoshop version? 

Do you remember having Creative Cloud app? If you ARE using Photoshop CC you should see it in your applications/programs folder - if not and if you can't download it please tell us what happens when you try download from Adobe.

With embedded screenshots

I hope this helps
neil barstow, colourmanagement net - adobe forum volunteer - co-author: 'getting colour right'
google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines