• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I Cannot Believe This

Engaged ,
Mar 19, 2022 Mar 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was perfectly happy with my 5G storage plan for a couple of years. I tried to clean up dead or useless files but that didn't seem to help much, so I bit the bullet and upgraded to 100G. That should take a while to fill up, right?

It took two weeks. 

I figured something must be wrong. Maybe there was an error during a file transfer and it's taking up too much space on Adobe's hard drive. 

There is no way to sort your files by file size. Adobe told me I have to download all my files in the cloud and check using Microsoft's file manager/explorer or whatever they call it nowadays.

I cannot believe this. 

They make is super easy to buy more storage, but impossible to get rid of junk (duplicates, dead projects, etc.)

Scott

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah - unfortunately, they don't offer a sort by file size, but you can scroll through your files and view their sizes. When in the cloud, click the rightmost icon next to the "New Folder" button, and then you'll see your list, which will display your file sizes. I know it's not a LOT of help, but it may help some.

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines