• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I do not want CC

Explorer ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not always in a situation where I can access the Internet which means if I want to edit a photo, I am screwed.  Everytime I wsant to edit a photo, I am told to log into CC first so I can access the program. So bye bye Adobe Photoshop.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

In offline mode, annual Creative Cloud members get 99 days of grace period; month-to-month members get 30 days of grace period. For details, see -

https://helpx.adobe.com/au/creative-cloud/kb/internet-connection-creative-cloud-apps.html

"Everytime I want to edit a photo, I am told to log into CC first"

The answer to this is Never Log Out! 

When you SIgn-out of the CC APP you are 'Deactivating' all Adobe software. So, Never Sign Out!

And if you plan to be offline for a time (as allowed in the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In offline mode, annual Creative Cloud members get 99 days of grace period; month-to-month members get 30 days of grace period. For details, see -

https://helpx.adobe.com/au/creative-cloud/kb/internet-connection-creative-cloud-apps.html

"Everytime I want to edit a photo, I am told to log into CC first"

The answer to this is Never Log Out! 

When you SIgn-out of the CC APP you are 'Deactivating' all Adobe software. So, Never Sign Out!

And if you plan to be offline for a time (as allowed in the link) it is helpful to SIgn-Out and Sign-In  which resets your 'offline grace period' to the max allowed by your subscription payment method.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Creative Cloud software verifies the account status on Adobe servers once a day. If the account is in good standing (that is, payment is up-to-date) when the last verification happens, the software status refreshes to run for at least 99 days offline.
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/manage-apps-services-desktop.html

But if you are on-line, stay on line with the Creative Cloud software.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you're right, and this is why I do not like this software because I am often in places where I cannot go online due to unavailability of access to the Internet.  Adobe does not have the right to force its users to stay in places where there are online services.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The question is: will you be offline for more than 3 months? If no, there's no problem.

Why you're asked to log in every time I don't know. I haven't been asked to log in for years. Are you actually logging out? Don't do that. Just log in and forget it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has had to access the net occasionally for example, activating a serial number for a decade or more. If you don't like that, you'll have to find another product. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is also possible to use a mobile phone as a 'Hot Spot' that will allow an Activation Verification. It only takes a minute or so, and LrC & Ps are working again.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines