• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a lot of problems with print

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sorry for my bed english. I have a lot of problems with printing mode in Photoshop. I 3 print connect to my PC Windows but with Photoshop I use only my photographic printer HiTi P525L USB connected with a usb extender by LAN. When I open the print option, the windows is very very slow to make opetation and open printer options. It's a very big problem because my client must be wait a lot of time for a print. I'm forced to save a JPG and print with windows that work normally. Sometimes (I don't know why specifically) when I open print in photoshop, it crash and I lost all the work inside. Its a very big problem for me because I'm a photographer and I can't risk losing my jobs. After print Photoshop crash I must be delete "Adobe Photoshop 2021 Prefs" to make everything work otherwise it just keeps crashing. Can someone help me?

P.S. I update photoshop everytime. Now I have Photoshop (22.5.1)

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is likely a GPU/Driver issue. Look at updating your graphics card and/or driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines