• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a problem loading Neural filters with Photoshop 23.0.0

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work with Photoshop 23.0.0 with Macbook Pro M1 Max and when I start the Neural filter is not loading,no matter how much time I wait for this.

Does anyone experience similar issue?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

If you log back into the prior user, can you pull the "PluginData" folder from the following locations (move to your desktop):

WindowsC:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\UXP\
PluginsStorage\PHSP\23\Internal\com.adobe.nfp.gallery\PluginData

Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/UXP/PluginsStorage/
PHSP/23/Internal/com.adobe.nfp.gallery/PluginData

Then launch Photoshop and see if the neural filters work? If not, zip up the PluginData folder and post a link for me to download for our

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem on M1 MacBook Air, base model. I have not found any solution. I wonder if it even works on the base model. ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried any of the troubleshooting steps here? https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/neural-filters-feedback.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick response!

{You see “Loading” displayed indefinitely when using Neural Filters with Grayscale images}

I saw that page earlier but for the 'ever-loading' problem it says to update to the latest version. I did that today but still no luck (with grayscale or color images?). I have tried starting in Rosetta and not, both being unsucessful to load any neural filters. Should I completely uninstall Photoshop and try again, do you suggest? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't expect a reinstall would fix it. Try this quick test: Create a new Admin user account and run Photoshop from the new user account to see if the problem goes away: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-troubleshooting.html#permissions 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That did the trick! The neural filter window now loads and I can download filters. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you log back into the prior user, can you pull the "PluginData" folder from the following locations (move to your desktop):

WindowsC:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\UXP\
PluginsStorage\PHSP\23\Internal\com.adobe.nfp.gallery\PluginData

Then launch Photoshop and see if the neural filters work? If not, zip up the PluginData folder and post a link for me to download for our engineers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I tried that but I only have until /23/ After that I dont have the /Internal/  

What can I do?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I tried the mentioned steps and tried to go into the following folder

but i do not have anything beyond 23. I am on Macbook Pro m1 pro machine with MacOS Monterey.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I tried the mentioned steps but I only have the empty 23 folder, what should I do next?
Looking forward to your reply, thank you.
By the way, My photoshop has been updated to the latest version and my computer is an M1 chip iMac with mac OS 13.2.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2023 Mar 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! It totally works and solves the issue. So pleased!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see the folder you mention. I have 

Adobe/UXP/extensions/  then two folders: com.adobe.ccx.start-4.4.0  and  com.adobe.ccx.start-5.0.0

extensions is the only folder in UXP. ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you're looking at the system Library level.

In the Finder, click on the Go menu, then hold down the option key. The hidden User library folder with appear in the menu. Select it - and try to navigate to the folder location I provided above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having the same problem as javierh52515771.

I have nothing after /23

I'm on version 23.2.2

Mac Catalina 10.15.7

I need to make some edits soon, please advise. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That did the trick. Thanks very much and have a great day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! Would it be possible to get a copy of the bad folder you pulled out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, it is a folder named PHSP and under info is 0 bytes. I don't see how to attach a file, though. Should I send it by email somewhere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll send you a direct message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot download any Neural filter from PS (latest version downloaded last week, but About Photoshop info is grayed out), using MacbookPro. macOS Big Sur 11.6.6. Download starts, then stops @about 2.1 MG for Style Transfer effort. And I cannot find the files referenced below in my computer. Suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found the PlugInData file, tried copying to Desktop & reopening PS (after selecting image in Lightroom & selecting EditIn PS) but Neural Filter (Style Transfer) still will not download. MacBookPro/Mac OSBigSur 11.6.6,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, tried all of above, could not find the mentioned folder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here, neural filter (superzoom) used to work but now there's an error:

'Could not complete the Neural Filters command because of a problem using the Adobe Color Engine.'

Folder '23' contains nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still getting this issue when trying to complete the SuperZoom filter. I've deleted PluginData folder from folder 24, restarted PS but it still doesn't like SuperZoom. This filter used to work perfectly.

PS 24.3.0

MacOS 13.2.1

Mac Studio 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2023 Dec 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so J453,
Your help is appreciated, few things have changed in my case.
I'm using the latest Photoshop 25.0.0, and all of a sudden natural panel was not loading and was stuck at "loading..." for ever, but your solution did really work. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines