• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i have an issue with my design

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I finished my design in Photoshop using Effect Filter and Gradient Map, I saved the design and it was time to use the mokup. I discovered that the design changes color if I move it off the black background

93752921-74D6-448F-B647-854B1A147EFD.jpeg

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does your design use layer blending modes? If so, they need a layer underneath to blend with.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do i know? can you explain to me please and thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at the layers panel, layer by layer. Are any layers set to any blending mode apart from 'normal' ?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

all of them are in normal mood. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
all of them are in normal mood.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do i know? can you explain to me please and thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Replicating the same design on a different background can be difficult, especially when working with gradients and filters. In this situation, one solution could be to adjust the color properties of your design before applying it to the new background. To do this, try using color adjustment tools such as hue/saturation, levels, curves, and selective color. These tools can help you fine-tune the color of your design and make sure it looks great no matter what type of background you place it on. Additionally, if the design still changes color when moving off the black background, try creating a clipping mask to keep it in its original form. This will ensure that your design remains unchanged no matter where you place it. With these tools, you can make sure that your design looks perfect no matter what type of background you use.

Good luck!

https://factsid.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that was very helpful thank you !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines