• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have putted 2 images together but the car image has to be moved to the ground?

Contributor ,
Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have embedded 2 images together  with select object.

my first image is car and the second image is nature.

now I try to put the car on the ground when I move the car to ground I see the background of car which

I have isolated with submask.  how I can solve this problem or which steps I have to take to fix it.

thank you

image-to-show.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Sep 29, 2022 Sep 29, 2022

If you want to sit the car realistically

The mask around the car will need adjusting to fully remove the background of the car. Select object gives a starting point but rarely gives a mask that is finished. You can paint on the mask with black to hide elements and white to reveal elements.

Then you need to move and scale the elements taking into account perspective and relevant scale. If those are off it will never look convincing.

Next lighting. To look real, the lighting on the car and lightin

Votes

Translate

Translate

@johannes999 wrote:

...I have tried to find some tutorial in youtube but I couldn't find the right one...

does somebody wise me a video (1 or 2-3)that shows me how to remove background...

Try this tutorial from Jesús Ramirez of the Photoshop Training Channel:

https://photoshoptrainingchannel.com/how-to-remove-a-background-in-photoshop/

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

The Photoshop Training Channel is easily the best source of Photoshop video tutorials IMHO.  He nearly always manages to find details and tweaks no one else knows about.  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to sit the car realistically

The mask around the car will need adjusting to fully remove the background of the car. Select object gives a starting point but rarely gives a mask that is finished. You can paint on the mask with black to hide elements and white to reveal elements.

Then you need to move and scale the elements taking into account perspective and relevant scale. If those are off it will never look convincing.

Next lighting. To look real, the lighting on the car and lighting on the background should match in terms of direction, colour and intensity. So you will need to use masked curves to change the lighting as required.

Next shadows. The car should cast a shadow on the ground/ You can brush this in on a layer set to multiply blend mode, between the car and the background. Watch the direction - car and background elements should cast shadows in the same direction.

Finally and much more difficult, background elements should be reflected in teh car surface. This will entail warping the background over differentr areas of the car and reducing opacity so you can just see the elements reflected.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you  very much for usefull information

I have tried to find some tutorial in youtube but I couldn't find the right one.

I am all new for photoshop just a beginer and I am not interested to becom a professional . 

I am learning webdesign and I want only make some images look beter.

does somebody wise me a video (1 or 2-3)that shows me how to remove background of a car  at all that it wil not shows it again and a video that shows me how  I can remove the car in the new backgroung any where I want not the background itself?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@johannes999 wrote:

...I have tried to find some tutorial in youtube but I couldn't find the right one...

does somebody wise me a video (1 or 2-3)that shows me how to remove background...

Try this tutorial from Jesús Ramirez of the Photoshop Training Channel:

https://photoshoptrainingchannel.com/how-to-remove-a-background-in-photoshop/

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Photoshop Training Channel is easily the best source of Photoshop video tutorials IMHO.  He nearly always manages to find details and tweaks no one else knows about.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 01, 2022 Oct 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you every one ,

I wil look on it.

I was 2 days ill .

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines