• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I just purchased stylize standard addition. It appears to be exactly the same as stylize! free.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased stylize standard addition. It appears to be exactly the same as stylize! free edition.

How do I get my money back?  I'm not sure why I should pay for the same software as is available for free.

There doesn't seem to be a link anywhere on the Adobe site for human-based support.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Hi

According to this

2022-04-15 07_58_37-Mozilla Firefox.png

Did you try "Email us at support@somatic.io if you have any feature requests or questions"

https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.details.101122.stylize-free-edition.html

https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.details.101123.stylize-standard-edition.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is »stylize standard addition«? Can you post a link? 

You can try clicking the speech-bubble-icon (bottom right) on this page

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

but depending on who is the seller of that item I am not sure this is an issue Adobe can resolve. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

According to this

2022-04-15 07_58_37-Mozilla Firefox.png

Did you try "Email us at support@somatic.io if you have any feature requests or questions"

https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.details.101122.stylize-free-edition.html

https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.details.101123.stylize-standard-edition.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried Free Edition before posting? 

Screenshot 2022-04-15 at 09.57.07.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - yes. I tried the free version.  Then I purchased a version for $19.99.  But the $19.99 version is exactly the same as the Free version - thus, the posting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems you did not try the free version extensively. 

As the previous screenshot illustrates not all the displayed options are availabe in the free version. 

Edit: I haven’t tested all the options, either; but after hitting on one that is »paid-version-only« it seemed that there is a difference between free and paid – whether you need the affected options is another question. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do apoligize; I tried testing again and I cannot seem to reproduce the alert from my first test. 

I haven’t yet tested all the Styles but one I am sure didn’t work previously on the free version works now … 

Edit: I wonder if the makers of the Filter made a mistake in the implementation of the limitations for the free-version and they »vanish« accidentally after an initial run? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed the free version and was able to use all the styles, I did get a warning when I clicked on the one highlighted asking me to buy the pro version but after clicking no thanks I was able to use the style which is strange.

2022-04-16 12_15_16-Window.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It may be worth noting that this isn't an Adobe product, so Adobe support is not applicable to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines