Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I keep experiencing this bug that breaks everything

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Richard23475430ovut_0-1647272517047.png

I keep experiencing this bug in photoshop where these things appear and it leaves me unable to do anything. I have tried restarting the app as well as my computer to no avail. How would you recomend me fixing this?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Try enabling this option in preferences and restarting Photoshop to see if it helps

2022-03-13 10_05_53-Preferences.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We believe that underlying issue of the Photoshop home screen appearing where the document canvas should be (temporarily worked around by selecting the ‘Deactivate native canvas button’ in Technology Preview) has been fixed, and you may now de-select that button for future Photoshop sessions. Please let us know if any of these issues return once the native canvas has been re-activated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines