• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I like to know which opacity percentage to use for those 2 colors in the post?

Contributor ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have photoshop for years and mostly never used it now I am trying to learn webdesign so I have purchased photoshop 2022.

I don't know if it is possible to ask such a question?

my question is now I use for my image :

background-color:#edeceb;
opacity:35%;  

I like to know which opacity percentage is the best for the color #EDECEB?

and which opacity percentage is the best for color #0000FF?

my url is : [Link removed by moderator]

thanks

johan

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Johan - from one web designer to another, I salute you. Choosing which opacity to use is ultimately an artistic decision. There is no "right" or "wrong".  However, you need to consider how your images and visibility interact with the rest of your website. If you have text over an image, consider readability.  Is it too distracting? Think about these kinds of things.  Also, it helps to get feedback from others - friends, peers....all kinds of points of view.  Sorry if that isn't the answer you we

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Johan - from one web designer to another, I salute you. Choosing which opacity to use is ultimately an artistic decision. There is no "right" or "wrong".  However, you need to consider how your images and visibility interact with the rest of your website. If you have text over an image, consider readability.  Is it too distracting? Think about these kinds of things.  Also, it helps to get feedback from others - friends, peers....all kinds of points of view.  Sorry if that isn't the answer you were looking for, but you are the designer and you wield the power! 

John W. | pixellingo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks,

it is an answer.

thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines