• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need help fixing a ps file

Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am willing to pay good money to any photoshop pro who can help me fix my export/file problem. I have a design that I want to export and it looks perfect on the back of a shirt in Photoshop but i cannot export the design as a png because it is in lighten mode. When i put it into normal mode the black background is there and I cannot remove it with precision. Please help ASAP.

fluencii_0-1666215037235.png

fluencii_1-1666215054990.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I relealize there may be a way to go into the design file and fix it there but I am not skilled enough myself to do that so if someone is please let me know and we can work something out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not the forum to recruit paid help. Behance will give you options for that as will other such sites.

However, if you have the design file in separate layers, then use it and turn off the background black layer. That will give you a better result than trying to remove the background from a flattened file.

If not then you may be able to use Blend If and turn the black in Blend if this layer up. Alt drag to split the triangle and soften the transition. Or for more control :

Click on RGB in the channels panel and then load channel as selection. Add a layer mask using Layer > Layer Mask 'reveal selection' option. Then click on the mask and use a curves adjustment to turn the areas you want to keep white on the mask and those you don't black.

2022-10-19_23-38-29.jpg

After that, you may also need a curve adjustment on the layer itself and you will need some touch up on the mask as this will remove black areas of the image. Just paint the mask white in those areas to restore them

2022-10-19_23-40-45.jpg

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, thank you dave is there anyway i can send you the ps file so you can try to fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No. This forum is about showing how to resolve issues using Adobe's products, not recruiting people to do commercial work.

Try Behance or similar.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@fluencii 

This post is the same as the one posted a day earlier by @vertxem that has several answers.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/exporting-in-different-layer-modes/m-...

Are you and @vertxem the same person? Forum rules are to post the same issue once.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes we are part of the same company sorry about that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines