• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need help on Photoshop action...

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just recently updated my photoshop latest version. I premade actions and they were working for the old version, but then they have stopped working after I updated to the new version.  Does anyone have any ideas for me on how to get them working again?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At which step does the Action fail? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of them are working.  I clicked to play the action one at a time.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://www.loom.com/share/7682fe7e42dd4b348f88fce7482125bf  It was working before I updated it.  😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Click on Action 1 to select it then click on Play selection button at the bottom of Actions panel, does that work?

play action.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Are you getting any kind of error message when you run the actions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no error message when I run the actions.  I click the play button one time, and photoshop perform one single action one at a time. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean single step? Perhaps Playback Options has changed? Go to Actions panel menu > Playback Options and ensure that Accelerated is checked.

playback options.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines