• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need to go back to Photoshop 2020

Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to go back to Photoshop 2020 and there is no option to do that in my Creative Cloud suite.  It only allows me to go back to Photoshop 22.5.2.  All my actions are in Photoshop 2020 and I need to copy them over to Photoshop 2022.

I was told if I wanted Photoshop 2020 that I needed to contact the Adobe Support Team which I did.  However, the very useful (not!) virtual assistant says they've closed and to call back later.  So when are the opening hours for the Adobe Support Team?

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Explorer , Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

No I didn't.  All my actions were in Photoshop 2020.  I never used Photoshop 2021 as it was just too buggy.  So I needed Photoshop 2020 to copy my actions across but Photoshop 2022 looks like it's full of bugs as well.  However, I got onto a great customer service adviser and he gave me the link for Photoshop 2020 so all good now 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Just use the Adobe chatline and explain the problem.  You will be sent around the houses but persevere you will get someone to help

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Did you save your actions as per this method, if so you should be able to migrate them to version 23.0

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/migrate-actions.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I didn't.  All my actions were in Photoshop 2020.  I never used Photoshop 2021 as it was just too buggy.  So I needed Photoshop 2020 to copy my actions across but Photoshop 2022 looks like it's full of bugs as well.  However, I got onto a great customer service adviser and he gave me the link for Photoshop 2020 so all good now 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour serait il possible d'avoir également ce lien car je suis dans la même problématique que vous 

Photoshop 2021 est tout simplement pourri et je voudrais retourner à celui de 2020 

Merci d'avance si vous pouvez partager ce lien 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just use the Adobe chatline and explain the problem.  You will be sent around the houses but persevere you will get someone to help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines