• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i need to solve (this face expression file is bad) and I delete the app data file by mistake

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2024 Jun 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i need to solve ( this face expression file is bad  ) issue and i deleted the app data file by mistake

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from using the community bugs">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2024-06-08 130552.jpg

I have had this come up over the last week  when I tried to open up a file.  Now I'm unable to open photoshop at all - it just hovers at the picture but goes no further.    I uninstalled photoshop this morning,  rebooted and reinstalled but the problem remains.  

I need help in sorting it out.  

I use a Dell OPtiplex 5080  Intel Core i7    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

popular complaint.

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from using the community bugs">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(sure.) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i need to solve (this face expression file is bad) and I delete the app data file by mistake

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2024 Jun 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Abdullah37916475o1bz 

Try this for the "This Face Expression File is bad or corrupted" message box:

• Quit Photoshop
  • Go to C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe in Windows File Explorer and search for "Face".
  • When you find a file called "FaceExpressionPresets.psp", rename it with .old at the end (to preserve it just in case).
  • Restart Photoshop.
    The file will recreate itself. If there is still an issue, the older file is still there and can be renamed again.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a job for Super-Jane!!! 🙂

@jane-e 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

42 seconds Ged! 😊

janee_0-1717838056138.png

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines