• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to incorporate photo shop in my application

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to incorporate photo shop in my application for this what I have to do,with the previous version with the help of photoshop.dll file I am able to incorporate ,but in creative cloud photo shop version I am unable to find photoshop.dll 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please elaborate a bit on what you want to achieve? What plan are you currently subscribed to? How did you use the so called dll previously? Afaik dll's have no business to be shared via Creative Cloud application, atleast not in a manner that an end user has to explicitly download and use it.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I intigrate photoshop application in my dotnet application,In Previous versions I have incorporated photoshop.dll file in my .net code but now Iam unable to find photoshop.dll in photo shop intstallation location

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't something like the following work for you

dynamic app = Activator.CreateInstance(Type.GetTypeFromProgID("Photoshop.Application"));

I don't think you need to work with the dll directly. The COM object should be registered by the installation of Photoshop, you just need to get a reference to it in your code and should be good to go.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The following article will help understand about moving from the dll based approach to the one I listed above

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5947675/com-interface-photoshop-compatibility-issue

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You just repeated the question, you didn't answer the question. Is this for a server? A remote shared service? Or personal automation on your licensed computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For oraganisaton computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines