• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I was stuck using Photoshop 2021 for my subscription but now I get Error 0xc0000142 and can't use

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2022 Nov 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not seeing any option to download older versions of photoshop and I am stuck in this rediculous contract of paying monthly. Where can I get an older version to use? The Creative Cloud app only has an option to uninstall 2021 or install the newest version which is not compatible with my machine.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to cancel your contract as you're, presumably, still in the Photoshop trial period. Use the drop-down menu in the Creative Cloud app to manage your payment plan, Billing and Account to be found under Manage Account.

(Photoshop 2023 is the latest version, if you're using Photoshop 2021 you must have had it some time.)

Manage.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That error message you're seeing is related to an incompatible CPU, you can download CC 2019 from here

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2019-direct-download-links.html

If you're looking for CC 2020 you'll need to contact Adobe Customer Care and request a download link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines