• English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

If I use my sky replacement image, the bottom part of the image is cut off.

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2022 Sep 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I use my sky replacement image, the bottom part of the image is cut off at the bottom. Is there a solution for this?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi you need to scale it down according to canvas size...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tom.  It sounds like you have added your own skt rather than use the default skies from the Sky Replacement feature.

If that is the case, how did you add your sky?

You can see that new sky layer below has a layer mask (green outline) and that mask restricts the sky to where it is supposed to be. Does the sky layer you added have a layer mask?

If not, is there a layer in the Sky Replacement group that does have a layer mask?  You might be able to drag that mask to your sky to reveal the foreground

image.png

If you are still not sure then a screen shot of your entire workspace with the layers panel visible would help. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines