• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image centers itself when trying to export as PNG.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to export an image from one of the layers in my project and the image continues to center itself when I get to this point. Does anyone know of a workaround to this issue? Examples below:

Before Export:

Screen Shot 2022-02-15 at 1.10.23 PM.png

After Export:

Screen Shot 2022-02-15 at 1.11.00 PM.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

I found the answer to anyone else who might be wondering! What I had to do was go to the individual image inside each layer, make it visible, go to File>Export>Export As, and it populated it in the same position. Thank goodness!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to retain the same size of the artwork and its location on the 3000x3000 canvas when exporting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the answer to anyone else who might be wondering! What I had to do was go to the individual image inside each layer, make it visible, go to File>Export>Export As, and it populated it in the same position. Thank goodness!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don't right-click and do all of that jazz. That was what moved my image and messed up my export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines