• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image display and saving problems

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently upgraded the app to the latest version available for my aging iMac. Since then when I open images from Camera Raw the resulting image is no where near the same as I have adjusted the file. It is a lot lighter and loses lots of detail in the whites. It requires  me to adjust the levels toward the black by about .5 - .6

Also I have had some wierd saving problem. When I go to save the image there is NO .jpg save as option available.

Iain

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use Save a Copy to save a JPEG or check "Enable Legacy Save As" under Preferences > File Handling...

Details and instructions here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/saving-images.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Jeffrey

Sorry but I eventually figured out what the problem was. Camera RAW had switched to 32bit and some strange format that I had never heard of before. I reset to 8bit and it's sorted out.

Thanks again

Iain Hamer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines