Image is not exporting with transparent background?

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2022 Apr 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Everyone. As we need images without background for our website. Because we want to use the website background. As I am newbie in the field of graphics designing. When I export an image and upload it on the website so it shows the white background with the image. So how will I make a picture without background with the help of photoshop?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 09, 2022 Apr 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You didn't say the file format you are exporting to: 

• JPEG does not support transparency and will fill in the transparent area with white
  • PNG does support transparency

Tip: Keep the Photoshop version with layers so you can make edits and export again if needed.

Jane

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your guidance. As I was exporting the image in jpeg formate thats why it was showing with background on [link removed by moderator]. Now when I export it with png format so it working according to our requirements. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome, @Elizabeth23973662rjfb , I'm glad it's working for you now.

Jane

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines