• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

image not centered printing from Photoshop

Advisor ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried selecting various different options including checking and unchecking "Center" in Photoshop when prnting a file on 4x6 paper but regardless my image comes out with a larger left margin than right.  See 2nd image below.  I saw a post that said to uncheck Center and enter positions but I don't know what they would be.  Surely you can simply center an image on a piece of 4x6 photo paper in Photoshop automatically??

bartonlew_0-1668017175361.png

20221109_130107.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

That's most likely not PS' fault but your printer adding an extra vertical margin for grabbing the sheet. That being the case you would have to dig into the printer driver or even the printer's internal settings menu.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's most likely not PS' fault but your printer adding an extra vertical margin for grabbing the sheet. That being the case you would have to dig into the printer driver or even the printer's internal settings menu.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Mylenium wrote, this is most likely a printer driver issue, you'll need to experiment with positioning the image in the print driver.

I hope this helps
neil barstow, colourmanagement net :: adobe forum volunteer:: co-author: 'getting colour right'
google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines