Image processing transfer functions

New Here ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings - I am seeking to speak with someone at Adobe about an image processing transfer function that is in development. I am interested in knowing if Adobe may have a similar transfer function in use or if the algorithm in question is actually new and different. I would appreciate speaking with an Adobe software engineer or someone in business development who can assist with my inquiry. Thank you!

Personal information removed by Moderator

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @drpaulh65 I see you don't have any responses yet, sorry about that. This is primarily a user-to-user forum for troubleshooting and sharing tips and techniques. It's not a place to contact Adobe for a question like yours. Here is their direct contact page. I suggest you start there. Hope that helps! https://www.adobe.com/about-adobe/contact/offices.html

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines