Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image selection not showing

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all!

I've been facing an issue the past few days. When I open an image on Photoshop (latest version), the image selection (the one seen on the screenshot) doesn't show. I can only see the selection when I insert a new image, which is inserted as a smart object. When I click enter, or rasterize the layer it goes back to not showing. I have already reset the preferences and restarted my laptop. Anyone knows how to deal with this? 

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 7.58.30 PM.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to preferences > Technology Previews... and check "Disable Native Canvas" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jeffrey!

Thanks for the quick response!

I have tried what you suggested but I'm afraid it still doesn't work. What can I do next?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines