• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image turned to grayscale

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When creating a multi-layered layout in PSCC, I somehow turned the entire document(all layers) to grayscale. I have tired to undo history and also checked the image mode - which shows RGB Color as selected. Yet, every layer is grayscaled.

I have also tried to select Image - Adjustments - but everything beyomd adjustments is not selectable.

Any suggestions on getting my project back to color?

Thanks in advance! 

Working on a MAC, with PSCC 20.0.4

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Is it possible you hit a shortcut that is only selecting one specific channel?

Open your channels panel and make sure the RGB/CMYK visibility eyeball is on the top channel with all the colors.

Best,

Babs 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you be able to post a screenshot of your entire screen? That might give us the info we need to find a solution for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds like you have converted the colour mode to grayscale by mistake. So when you then changed the colour mode back to RGB/CMYK the document stayed black and white.

You may have seen the follwoing message:

Screenshot 2019-10-10 at 09.46.58.png

The eaiest way to fix this would be to go back depending on the number of history states your computer is set up to.

For future reference you you can increase your history states under Preferences> Performance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines