Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import without cropping?

Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I import a new RAW photo, it is being automatically cropped to a square-- the camera I am using has a wide angle lens so I am losing a lot of each photo! Am I missing something?? I've never had this happen before and I'm hoping someone can help me!? I attached a photo to show exactly what I mean. Thank you!!! 🙂 

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. 

Are you using Photoshop Express? Which version of the application and iPadOS are you using? 

Can you tell us your camera specifications?  

How are you importing the images? Would you mind sharing a video with us?

We're here to help, we just need some info.

Regards,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your response! I'm using photoshop for iPad when this is happening - not photoshop express. It is version 4.2 on a 2020 iPad Pro 13.9 inch. My camera is a canon Rebel T7 and lens is rokinon 14 mm F/ 2.8  
I'm importing the images directly from my photoshop app using the import and open option which is what I typically do, so I must have fudged something somewhere I'm thinking. I'll upload photos and a video! Oh also-- all my images are in RAW format.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines