• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing from Lightroom Classic to Photoshop – Photoshop Progress Bar stuck on

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on an iMac running Big Sur OS, using the latest versions of both Lightroom Classic and Photoshop.  For about a year now – through several updates of both LR and PS – when Photoshop is already running and I send a photo over from Lightroom, the Photoshop import Progress Bar remains stuck onscreen (showing no progress, though the file does load).  If I click on the Progress Bar, now it shows completed progress (blue bar).  I have to click outside the Progress Bar to make it go away.
This does not happen if Photoshop isn't running before I send the Lightroom file to it.
Not infrequently, however, ordering a Lightroom file sent to (already running) Photoshop results in no action at all; I have to send the file again to get it to actually be sent.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still having this problem as well.  Using the most up-to-date LR Classic and PS (2022).  Has this been solved yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I haven't solved it.  I'm running the latest of everything, including PS and LR.  At one point I deleted my PS preferences but this didn't work.  Haven't heard from Adobe…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines