I need help for an issue with photoshop. I have macOS Big Sur, and the lastest version of Photoshop and the server is a QNAP (NAS).
In the sense that the save was immediate but then always around h16 starts again the problem
In fact this error has done it to h15.55
Temporary files are formed and remain
Then often the image preview does not update, in the sense that if I put VISTA/COME ICONS
files sometimes do not update.
For example: I have a yellow object, I open it in photoshop, make it all red, save and close. In the icon view I keep seeing the shoe always yellow even if it has become red.
If I press space bar I visualize it correctly.
This display error remains even if I exit and re-enter the server, but it doesn't always happen, only sometimes.
I await your feedback thank you very much
I have the same problem. Have you solved it?
Do you have the latest version of Photoshop installed? 22.5.1. Make sure you're on that. If you're still having trouble after updating, let us know.
I haven't been able to replicate their issue. Granted, I'm up to date with the PS version
yes I do, I also tried with theast beta of photoshop.
I connected the network drive via smb with a thunderbolt cable.
afp is not an option, it causes so many problems
i'm not sure if it can be caused by an apple supplementary update of big sure, but when I used PS 22.0 it all worked fine. I also tried a downgrade of the qnap software, it didn't help.
typo: O also tried with THE LAST beta of photoshop
I don't want to spam in this post, I'd like to add some details:
• The problem happens even if I open the psd from recents, even from the qnap folder and save it overwriting it
• It doesn't matters by the content of the psd (smart objects/linked items/plain layer)
• Even if I save the file with a new name, and I try to save some changes into this file, the error shows up again
• PSB or PSD it doesn't matters too
• Both Macs in the same networks have the same problem (details in attachment)
• As already said QNAP software is up to date (QTS 126.96.36.1990 build 20210923)
• Photoshop 22.5 crashes when saving instead, without any error
Is the drive formatted for NTFS?
No the drive is formatted by qnap in EXT4 (linux file system recommended by qnap)
If you save the file locally to your desktop and drag it over, does it copy/save correctly?
Yes and it also overwrite without errors in other Adobe apps too