• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Impossible to connect to Adobe server for using Photoshop 2021

Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. For at least 1 hour, my Photoshop is not able to connect to the Adobe server for reading my licence and I am stuck. I am using the latest version of Photoshop 2021 and the latest version of Adobe Creative Cloud. I tried a lot of stuff to fix it, but nothing work: my WMI service is running well, there is no issue with the Credential Manager from my Service Manager (I think), everything is updated, and more checks. I don't understand what is going on. I was using Photoshop 2021 normally and suddenly the software stop responding at all randomly and when I restart it, the problem appears. I am on Windows 10 64-bit, core i7-3770, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. Any help will be appreciated.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

What error message are you getting specifically? What makes you think it is something on the Adobe Servers?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What error message are you getting specifically? What makes you think it is something on the Adobe Servers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No error just that my trial period has expired and do I wish to purchase.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Finally, I reboot my computer and now everything works. Thanks for your reply. I use Photoshop 2021 since yesterday since my Photoshop 2020 is not functional anymore (copy/paste doesn't work on specific situations (even after manually resetting my Photoshop 2020 parameters and browse the whole Internet for procedures)). Have a nice day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting a " we can't verify your subscription status" message and cannot connect to Photoshop, my internet is fine and all other applications are fine, it is photo2019

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you check your Creative Cloud application? Are you currently signed in?

If you are, click your avatar on the top right and check your "Adobe Account" and confirm it is valid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I have the same kind of issue where it says, can't connect to Adobe sever while my internet connection is fine.
What I don't understand is that I've been using Photoshop for months without any issue, I haven't changed anything on my PC configuration at all but just out of the blue, I can't connect to Adobe server.
So I thought to uninstall all of it and do a fresh install but can't uninstall because It can't connect to Adobe server.
I have a monthly paiement and it's going to be renew automatically tomorrow for an application I can't use.
It's running on Windows 7 pro 64, I've read in the forum and tried multiple things but none of it worked.
Since I really don't have the time to spend days trying to figure what happened, I was wondering if there is a way to fix it once for all? Thank you.

Cheers,

Jacques

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I have the same kind of issue where it says, can't connect to Adobe sever while my internet connection is fine.
What I don't understand is that I've been using Photoshop for months without any issue, I haven't changed anything on my PC configuration at all but just out of the blue, I can't connect to Adobe server.
So I thought to uninstall all of it and do a fresh install but can't uninstall because It can't connect to Adobe server.
I have a monthly paiement and it's going to be renew automatically tomorrow for an application I can't use.
It's running on Windows 7 pro 64, I've read in the forum and tried multiple things but none of it worked.
Since I really don't have the time to spend days trying to figure what happened, I was wondering if there is a way to fix it once for all? Thank you.

Cheers,

Jacques

By @TKIO

I have the same issue with Creative Cloud and Windows 7 (64-bit, Service Pack 1). It started about a month ago. Creative Cloud is unable to reach Adobe servers and now Photoshop won't run beyond the startup screen because it can't confirm my subscription status, claiming it's unable to reach Adobe servers.

I've tried it with my firewall turned off and I've tried everything listed on this page, and nothing works:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

I'm just about ready to cancel my Adobe subscription after many years.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Cheers,

Jacques

By @TKIO

I have the same issue with Creative Cloud and Windows 7 (64-bit, Service Pack 1). It started about a month ago. Creative Cloud is unable to reach Adobe servers and now Photoshop won't run beyond the startup screen because it can't confirm my subscription status, claiming it's unable to reach Adobe servers.

I've tried it with my firewall turned off and I've tried everything listed on this page, and nothing works:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

I'm just about ready to cancel my Adobe subscription after many years.

By @Hannaford P. Krump

I found the solution to this problem:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/update-to-enable-tls-1-1-and-tls-1-2-as-default-secure-pro...

Scroll down to "Easy fix" and install the update. ("To add the DefaultSecureProtocols registry subkey automatically, click here. In the File Download dialog box, click Run or Open, and then follow the steps in the easy fix wizard.")

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Reboot your computer after installing the DefaultSecureProtocols update and before running the Creative Cloud software or Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Adobe photoshop 2021  around the 27 May. Now when I try to open it I am told that my trial period has expired.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you signed out and back in to the CC app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the solution of Kevin doesn't works, are you sure that you are logged with the same account used for your Photoshop licence and not another random account with no licence purchased on it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines