• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

impossible to use magnifying keyboard shortcut after wake up of computer

Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If my computer fall asllep while photoshop is open , i can't use anymore ( Cmd+ Space + Move) to zoom or dezoom in the picture. Restarting photoshop won't change anything , i need to restart the computer ... Does it happen to some of u, is it wellknown , and is there any solution ? thanks in advance for your help

Using MBP 16 2019 with Monterey 12,1 / photoshop 23,2,2

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cmd+Space is also the shortcut for Spotlight and the macOS shortcut may be interfering with the PS shortcut. You can turn off or reassign the Spotlight shortcut in Apple menu > System Preferences.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes I encounter issues with Photoshop and my graphics card after my computer wakes up.  It seems to be related to my secondary monitor because it doesn't happen when I'm only using one monitor.  I haven't found a fix, but thought I'd mention.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might have something to do with Automatic Graphics Switching. If you disable Automatic Graphics Switching does it happen?

JeffreyTranberry_0-1649704186097.png

After this happens, what displays in the Preferences here? 

JeffreyTranberry_0-1649704030589.png

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot Jeffrey and other people too 

You're solution seems to work for me, i disable the graphics switching and now after a forced sleep of the computer i can still use Cmd + Space + mouse mvt

you definitely need to give that solution to online adobe support worlwide  which as usual tell u to reinitialize preferences and reinstall photoshop which is a pain ; a lost of time and doesn't change anything in that case . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello , me again , with the new update to photoshop 23.3.0 , the pb came back , i'm very sad because now even with switching graphics disable i can't use anymore the shorcut after wake up . I'll try to downgrade to previous verson without losing all my configuration. Kind of fed up losing so much time tring to make photoshop working as it should work . payingevery month for this 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines