• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IMPOSSIVEL ABRIR QUALQUER IMAGEM NO PHOTOSHOP

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2021 Oct 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pessoal, alguem pode me ajudar? eu já formatei o pc, instalei tudo denovo e mesmo assim o erro persiste.
qualquer imagem que eu abro fica impossivel trabalhar nela, até pra criar nova, ele já abre assim tudo estranho, não sei o que fazer.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2021 Oct 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi if you are using latest version of photoshop then this may be your VGA card is not supported with new software try 2020 photoshop...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2021 Oct 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I'm trying to do it, but creative cloud dont give me option to install the 2020 version. how can I do that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2021 Oct 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just fix it right now, i disable my AMD Radeon R7 M265. thank for your help bro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines