• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In Photoshop replace contents doesn't work (Windows)

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I click "Replace Contents" a "Place from Creative Cloud" window pop up. I don't want to place anything from creative cloud, I want to replace with a file on my computer - except I can't do that because it won't let me click "On your computer"... it won't even let me click cancel either, I have to click the X to remove this useless window. How can I just go back to where the cloud system didn't exist. 

Thanks

{Title edited by Moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble with the content replacement issue in Photoshop. We're here to help.

Could you please share the version of Photoshop (Help > About Photoshop) and the version of  Windows on your computer? Would you mind sharing your workflow? 

Are you using this option on a smart object? Since when are you seeing this issue?

Can you post some screenshots with the Layers panel visible?

You can try resetting Photoshop preferences using the steps mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#reset_preferences.

Please backup your settings prior to resetting the preferences.

You can check https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#BackupPhotoshoppreferences.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines