Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

include tool settings disappeared?

Explorer ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

on previous versions when you created a new tool preset, the dialog box used to have a checkbox to "include tool settings". now that seems to have disappeared and its turned on by default so some tool presets are only available to certain tools.

for example I can't seem to be able to right click and select a brush I've used previously with my currently selected tool anymore because they are all bound to different tools, making that feature completely uselss. 

is this a bug and is there a workaround or a way to restore this functionality?  can't work like this

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2022 Oct 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For users who find this discussion and want to avoid the tool switching when they select a Brush tip that has tool settings: hold down CMD+OPT(Mac) or CTRL+ALT(Pc) as you click to change only the brush tip.

BTW, "Include tool setting" is still an option in the current Photoshop.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines