• English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Incompatibilidade de processador gráfico.

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nos ultimos meses o Photoshop vem apresentando problema de incompatibilidade de processador gráfico. Isso tem me impedido de usar a ferramenta LIQUIFY e atrapalhando o meu trabalho. Se eu pago um valor bem alto todos os meses é porque preciso. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

What GPU do you have in your system, does in meet Photoshop's GPU system requirements

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/photoshop/kb/photoshop-cc-gpu-card-faq.html

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My old 2012 iMac is no longer compatible. In 2020 I had to buy a new computer. I can still use PS on the old iMac but somethings need workarounds and others just don't work. I teach PS as well and some of my students also aren't able to use all of the features due to graphics card issues. My students' have the option of learning on a virtual maching which doesn't have the power for much. It's a common problem.

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Pluralsight Author | Fine Artist

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, try disabling GPU in the preferences (Performance). Any better?

If turning OFF GPU works, it's a GPU bug and you need to contact the manufacturer or find out if there's an updated driver for it. This is why disabling GPU is an option as more and more functionality moves to the GPU in newer versions of many Adobe products.
Also see:
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-cc-gpu-card-faq.html
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/acr-gpu-faq.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Specifically what model Mac are you using?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Marcio27482355op4k sorry you are seeing this.

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply.  

Thank you,

Cory

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines