• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Incorrect display of lines during transformation in Photoshop 22.5.1 on Windows 10

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the latest Photoshop updates, the helpful lines at the borders are displayed incorrectly when transforming. When I transform a layer with CTRL + T, the lines are still visibile and only disappear when I press CTRL + H twice. Is this a known bug from the latest version or is it my fault?
Attached is a picture of the lines that do not disappear by themselves after transforming.

pgptoshop_bug.PNG

My Photoshop Version is:

Adobe Photoshop Version: 22.5.1 20210907.r.441 de74e1a x64
Betriebssystem: Windows 10 64-Bit
Version: 10 oder höher 10.0.14393.4651
Systemarchitektur: Intel CPU-Familie:6, Modell:14, Stepping:10 mit MMX, SSE (ganze Zahl), SSE FP, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AVX, AVX2, Hyper-Threading

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop 22.5.1 while using the transform tool. Please try enabling the option to Deactivated Native Canvas from Photoshop by going to Preferences, then Technology Previews. Once done, quit & relaunch Photoshop to check if that helps.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines