• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

info di Photoshop non si apre

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buongiorno, da qualche settimana quando vado sulla tendina per scrivere le Keywords all'interno di Photoshop, info di photoshop non si apre. qualcuno sa dirmi cosa posso fare. ho già parlato con l'assistenza ma per ora non mi hanno risolto la situazione.

Grazie per eventuali aiuti

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Toni,

could you indicate your version of Photoshop and on which OS is installed? Also, have you already tried to reset your Photoshop preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ciao

La versione di Photoshop è 2021 CC 22.4.3 su Mac Os Big Sur 11.5. Ho provato sia a fare il rese che a reinstallare il programma diverse volte, ma info continua a non aprirsi.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Toni,

thank you for your answer. Did you also try to uninstall via Creative Cloud Cleaner tool?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Si ho scaricato Creative Cloud Cleaner, ma non ho risolto nulla, ho disistallalato anche creative cloude e poi  reistallato tutto, ma in fo di photoshop non si apre.

E' veramente assurdo !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Toni,

I am truly sorry that the suggestions I gave you were not helpful. I recommend that you contact Adobe Support by visiting this page: Adobe Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Toni,

is there any news? Do you still need help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

unfortunately I'm still waiting for the Adobe technicians to find me a solution; I'm really angry, I was hoping that at least they could make me understand why it can't be solved
this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines