• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inserting a photo onto digital paper

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have digital paper saved in a file on my computer. I want to put this into Photo Shop 2021 (4in x 8 in size). Then I want to place a family photo on the upper portion (size 3.5 in x 4 in). I'm not sure how to do this. Can someone help me out?

You need to ask program questions in the forum for the program you are using
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/
Moving from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Photoshop, choose File>Open and navigate to the digital paper file (I suggest using a COPY of that file, so you don't permanently change the original). Then, use File>Place and navigate to the family photo. This will create a new layer in your document. You can resize and reposition the photo, as you place it, then click the checkmark at the top of your Photoshop window (or hitting Enter on your keyboard). Or, you can choose Edit>Transform>Scale for altering size/position after placing the placed file 

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines