Install old version of CS6 to new MacBook query

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I update a 2013 Macbook to 2022 current equivalent, will Photoshop allow me a  transfer link to the new Mac? I don't think I will be able to use my original CS6 disc to instal. Grateful any advice please

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, CS6 cannot run on any current Mac, for several reasons. It also cannot install on an old Mac if you update it to Catalina, Big Sur, or Monterey. Apple change things very fast, a new Mac purchase also needs a budget for all new apps. Photoshop is now a subscription app, from $10 per month.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Many thanks

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Photoshop CS6 is not compatible with the most recent versions of MacOS

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines