Install older version of photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant download an older version of photoshop and i cant install de recent version of photoshop because i cant update mi windows to windows 10, what can i do??

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If someone know how to download it please healp me, i will gona fail my class if i dont do this today

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already tried that link but the creative cloud app does not appear the same so i cant follow the steps

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, do you have Windows 7 or 8? I heard the upgrade path to 10 still exists (using the Media Creation Tool):

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

(You want to use the "upgrade this PC" option. Follow the directions in the link.)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have windows 8 but because of space in the computer i cant upgrade it

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say, "space in the computer," are you referring to how much data storage is left? (How much is left out of the capacity?)

If anything, get any non-critical documents/music/movies/etc. off of the drive to free up space. "Trim the fat," as it were. Use removeable or NAS drives and/or cloud storage to do so.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes the data storage, sorry im not my native , the problem is that technically is not may computer so i cant delete much of the documents to free up space. thats why i was looking for a way to insatll it without upgrade windows

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wasn't actually suggesting deletion but more transferring to an external solution like a USB drive, network-attached storage drive  (or NAS) or a cloud storage solution.

Have you tried cloud solutions like Google Drive or even Adobe's own Creative Cloud? (assets.adobe.com) I think Google provides 15 GB while Adobe provides up to 1 TB (if I recall, depending on plan). Problem here is that bandwidth is limited by your upload speed.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much im going to try that!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How old a version do you want? In many cases, this isn't possible because the old activation servers are gone. You could download, but never activate so the attempt ends up being pointless, again depending on how old a version you need.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i want the photoshop 2020 (version 21.x)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this first:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

That 21.X is going to be doable as it's a CC version, not part of the very old(er) versions that took activation.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks to you to!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines