• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Install photoshop to my ipad pro

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I subscribe to photoshop plan and installed to my computer. I do not know how to download photoshop to my iPad Pro. I need help to install it to iPad. Thank you. Also, do I need to install creative cloud to my iPad Pro too?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

You can’t download software to iPad from anywhere at all - except Apple’s App Store. So Photoshop, like every other app, has to come from there. The Crearive Cloud app for iPad has other jobs. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

No, there shouldn't be an in-app purchase for Photoshop for the iPad through the App Store. When you install and launch it, it will require that you log in with your Adobe ID, which enables it to run (and should be no problem since you're paying for your CC subscription).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can’t download software to iPad from anywhere at all - except Apple’s App Store. So Photoshop, like every other app, has to come from there. The Crearive Cloud app for iPad has other jobs. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2020 Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already paid my photoshop with subscription installed to my computer. If I get photoshop app Apple App Store, I have to pay in app purchase. I do not know how much it will be. I do not want to pay again. I even plan to get key board for my iPad Pro once I installed photoshop to my iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, there shouldn't be an in-app purchase for Photoshop for the iPad through the App Store. When you install and launch it, it will require that you log in with your Adobe ID, which enables it to run (and should be no problem since you're paying for your CC subscription).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just seen the advert on the main PS application on my iMac suggesting getting PS for ipad and thought I would try it.  I have gone to the App store and tried to 'GET' it three times without success and note that is also says in-app purchase, without telling me what that might be.  I am a Creative Cloud subscriber.  Please advise!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's a generic disclaimer. There are no in app purchases, so ignore it. When you download the app and open it, just sign in with your Adobe ID, and you're good to go. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please install Photoshop for iPad from App Store. The Cleative Cloud app is useful for installing fonts.
However, they are not exactly the same as those for PC.

--
Susumu Iwasaki

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iOS apps are only installed from the App store.  You can't get them from anywhere else.  No, you don't have to pay for the app through the app store.  Open the app and use your Adobe Login and you'll be fine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines