inversed horizontal scrolling

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basically, I got a new device(that runs on win 11) yesterday and got Photoshop immediately. On the old device(run in win 10), when I scroll left on the touchpad, the image scrolls right, and when I scroll up on the touchpad, the image scrolls down. On the new device, when I scroll up, the image scrolls down(like the old device), but when I scroll left, the image scroll left too. I tried to find a setting in windows to change it, but there is none(there is a scroll up and down one, and that changes the up-down scroll perfectly, but left right scroll stays the same after I change that setting), and I have tried scrolling with other apps, and it works fine(like scroll left on the touchpad, it scrolls right). I want to know how can I fix it.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Lily2540835754ot wrote on 26 July

It looks like Windows 11 has taken a page from macOS, which has been using "natural scrolling" for some time now. It's the opposite of what Windows has been using.

Try going into Settings > Devices > Touchpad. In "Scroll and zoom" , choose "Down motion scrolls down" from the drop-down menu.

I don't have Windows 11, so it this isn't it, another volunteer may step in or your can ask on the Microsoft forums: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11

Jane

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines