Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IP adress problem

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I was normally using Creative cloud with my school's server but recently school stop providing adobe programs so I bought photoshop for individuals. I donwload and set up the program without any problems but when I tried to open photoshop it gives me a message which says ' your machine's IP adress is not matching with the assigned machine's.' I don't know how to solve this and I already paid for one month.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try signing out of Creative Cloud and signing back in? Sounds like it might be still signed in with the school license rather than the Individual license you bought.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, also I deleted all the adobe apps from my computer and download it again but it still didn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Probably need to talk to support directly for account issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html Click on the the little chat icon in the lower right of the window to start a chat: 

JeffreyTranberry_0-1637793078950.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines