• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iPad Pro photoshop doesn’t work

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iPad Pro photoshop doesn't work just continues to try to load anything has literally had the iPad loading for hours.

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which iPad model do you have? What version of iOS are you on? Try updating the app from the app store, or uninstall and reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 10, 2021 Dec 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This "solution" has been said on many of the threads I've read through. But, honestly, how many times are we supposed to uninstall and install the app? I've had my Air 4 since April, and since then, I've only been able to use Ps on iPad maybe 5-6 times at the most. Every other time, the app either doesn't open, crashes, or I can't even create a new project. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, checked my settings and all. The last time it worked for me was this past Thanksgiving - I was able to work in it for maybe 2 or 3 days, then it stopped working yet again. I got excited prematurely. I was thinking it was the fact that I have an Air 4, but I see people with Pro are also having issues like this. Some people are able to use Ps on iPad while others of us aren't, and I can't figure out what's the difference between us. It's a little frustrating to be honest because this would really help with my workflow so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines