• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iPad to desktop sync issue Photoshop

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm seeing some pretty consistent errors with syncing files between iPad and desktop. Both machines have the latest photoshop so that's not an issue.

At first I was seeing "conflict" files being auto generated when syncing was unsuccessful. Now I'm seeing "this file is not compatible with iPad on some files I'm editing on desktop, even though they are psdc files that were started on an iPad. 

Has anyone else had similar issues? Are their best practices somewhere regarding files you know you'll be sharing on both devices?

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Patrick,

Sorry to hear about the sync issue between Photoshop for iPad and the computer version of Photoshop. Are you connected via VPN?

Also, could you try connecting both the iPad and the computer to a different network?

Please make sure that you're signed in to the Creative Cloud Desktop app with the correct Adobe credentials.

Sometimes restarting the computer fixes these issues, please give it a try and let us know how it goes.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also receiving the same sync errors. Photoshop on the iPad always creates a duplicate of almost everything I work on and it always adds conflict to the file name. I know I am not running a VPN and I am logged in correctly with the correct Abode credentials. I am also not having trouble seeing all my files across my devices. I just wish photoshop would quit creating conflict duplicates of almost every image I work on. I have no idea what it's doing when it adds conflict to the file name. I'm just glad I haven't lost any progress but I have read that other people are having the issue of losing progress. I just hope this issue is resolved soon.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines