Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Is it possible to get a real human to talk to by phone?

Explorer ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Traversing the Adobe website we see links to get support.  Which are forum based and lead here. 

there's a link to take you to support options, which specify particularly phone chat and forums.  Without linking any of them. 

at the bottom of that page says get support, which takes you back to the first page. 

searchi g the help articles for contact information returns nothing (at least beyond this) 

Adobe charge for a product and point us to support each other.  I find it reprehensible they take money, cite support options that are practically impossible to find, and think that's ok. 

Forum members here are often great, but nobody here can solve or report bugs.  Nobody here can discuss specific technical issues with someone who already has mastery of technology and needs specific Adobe feedback. 

we need access to employees, preferably native speakers for different regions, and a way to get that support quickly. 

what is the U.K. support phone number? Why is Adobe making this so difficult  if not obviously to try and reduce support staff and fatten their pockets more?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, FAQ, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021
https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/contact.html At the bottom right click contact us for chat and at the top of the chat box there is a link for other contact options Dave

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/contact.html

At the bottom right click contact us for chat and at the top of the chat box there is a link for other contact options

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unavailable on iPhone safari
unavailable on iPhone Microsoft edge

unacailabke on iPad safari 

unavailable on windows brave

unavailabke on windows brave with all brave blocking turned off 

not available in the support document which discusses my available support options 

endless loop on every platform and browser telling me to log in to proceed with support, when I am already logged in 

Finally the chat is available on edge windows though the directed link still mandates I log in when I am. 

the number at the top of the chat doesn't work as I'm not in that country, which is why support options should be clearly linked.  

for posterity be the great many fumrustrsted users who won't be able to find a number becusse Adobe does everything they can to avoid support which occupies employee time - see the following link 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

this push to make everything forum based coupled with the chat representatives clearly taking multiple chats at a time and lacking sll

focus is a horrible move from Adobe that is going to drive customers toward the increasing number of viable competitors. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703)

Works for me on any device: iPad, macOS, Windows 10!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...and checked just now on my iPad.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also fwiw the link you sent is the very same link which loops endlessly and breaks constantly saying I just log in. It does not provide any phone contact information. It links to forums and FAQ basically. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That link gives a UK number when I use it - I am in the UK. It need our 0 on the front.

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It doesn't present me with a link, nor can I get chat messages.  I have taken a video which I'll upload if necessary beyond the attached screenshots...lso you and abambo can experience what I see across platforms and browsers, with two different fibre connections on two different WiFi networks, and perhaps believe me. 

Abambo's first link goes to the same page you suggested, the second link is url not found, your link is the same page I cycle through and get stuck looping between contact us, showing support options with no links, after which you et help and it goes back again to the link you sent.  Basically, first page is what are my contact options...,goes to the second page which has absolutely no contact information, scroll down, get support, back to the first page. 

The chat window doesn't give me a UK number, because I have a USA account but am in the UK. Which is why I searched for an hour trying to find it, and ultimately after getting through to chat another 10 or so minutes while they distractedly and barely attempted to read what I typed, while clearly taking multiple chats at the same time ensuring nobody had proper attention, and then couldn't answer the question and had to transfer me...to get a uk phone support number.  

The uk number on the page I linked to is absolutely different than that on the top of the chat window under contact options for me.  When I host the video I will post a link back. 

regardkess of how it seems to work for some there are some really stupid decisions being made.  There's a form showing what support level is offered per product,  it says phone, chat and email.  Why there isn't a link to the page I provided directly there is beyond me, or even to fire up a chat window.  This process should be simple and I shouldn't have to type for hours to get my questions answered.  I have no desire to improve adobes bottom line by wasting hours and affecting mine. 

Further that page specifically states that the service offering  included are offered phone support, including mobile apps, but an Adobe rep informed me mobile apps aren't supported anywhere but the forum. Which, if true, is absurd. The support system here is broken, it's a huge company and they're letting their customers down while collecting rent. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines